where beautiful things come together one stitch at a time
The Twinnie Pouch is a set of cute zipper pouch that is designed to store small important stuff like coins, cash, cards, ear pods, lipstick, etc. It's a great pattern for beginners as well as seasoned sewists and makes a great gift during the festive season.
2 sizes of zipper pouch.
Small: 4.5" W x 2.5" H
Medium: 4.5" W x 3.5" H
Design/Pattern: Zipper Wallet with Keychain or Swivel Hook
Features: Easy Quick Project, Scrap Buster Friendly, Step by step photos, video tutorial
Craft Type: sewing
Level: beginners, novice
Basic Materials: cotton fabrics, interfacing, zipper, elastic, button
Materials needed to make this pattern:
* A scrap of fun print fabrics minimum 5” wide
* A scrap of all-purpose woven interfacing, minimum 5” wide
* #3 All purposes zipper (Recommended to use scrap zipper).
* Cross Cut Binding 1.5” W (optional)
* Swivel Hook or D-ring or Keyring
* Grosgrain Ribbon: 0.5” W x 2” H
Pdf File Includes
• 12 pages step by step photo tutorials
• Computer-generated templates that can be printed at home on 8.5" x 11 or A4 printer paper
• Cutting guide and measurements for cutting pattern pieces with a rotary cutter
• Fabric requirements and supply list
• A lot of Tips and links to video tutorials and related videos.
T & C:
The purchase of this pattern is for one person only. You can sell the wallets made using this pattern. Please do not copy and distribute this e-pattern without permission.
More Wallet Patterns HERE
Please share your work on social media using the hashtag #chezviespatterns so that others can enjoy your work.
Thank you so much for supporting small businesses.
This wallet is just beautiful..the fabric, the engraving, the quality. It’s also perfect for just running a quick errand without bringing a large bag with you. Seller kept me informed of shipping dates. I am looking to purchase another. Highly recommended seller.
Just received the beautiful wallet. Seems like really good quality. Love the style and uniqueness of the item.
These were exactly as pictured and described and very good quality. They are just what I needed and will bring some color to my office!
Owner & Founder
Hi, I am Elvira, the creative brain behind CHEZVIES, the place where I share my biggest passion - Sewing and Quilting. Check out my Blog and Social Media account (the links below) where I share my daily rambles and tutorials.
Yourstory.com - Women's Day Edition - Breaking Barriers
Tailwind App - Why we should shop small?
ETSY India - Small Talk on Stand With Small
The Useful Idea - DIY Face Mask you can make easily at home
LET'S GO HOBBY - Free Face Mask sewing Patterns
ETSY India - #TalesofResilience featuring Etsy seller Elvira