The Pattern is available immediately after payment. The pattern file is in PdF format. Make sure you have Pdf Program on your PC or App installed in your iPhone or iPad. Also, make sure that your web browser is up to date. Please contact me if you could not open the file.
The Midori Mini Wallet is written in simple ENGLISH with step by step photos and helpful diagram.
You are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN, and NOT a finished product.
Difficulty Level : Confidence Beginner
What you learn:
- Fully lined wallet with no exposed seams for a neat finish.
- How to attach mitered binding easily and neatly. (including link to Video Tutorial)
- Installing professional looking invisible zipper using all purpose zipper.
Materials needed to make this wallet:
- Assorted Fat Eight Fabrics (2-3 pieces)
- Fat Eighth All Purpose Woven Interfacing
- Fat Eighth lightweight fusible interfacing
- Zipper and snap button
- Bias Binding (Link to tutorial included)
- Regular FREE UPDATES on the BLOG
- 6 card slots
- 2 mini slip pockets
- 1 mini zipper pocket for coins in
- Snap Button Closure.
A quick project with great result. A perfect gift you can make for your family and friends.
This wallet is just beautiful..the fabric, the engraving, the quality. It’s also perfect for just running a quick errand without bringing a large bag with you. Seller kept me informed of shipping dates. I am looking to purchase another. Highly recommended seller.
Just received the beautiful wallet. Seems like really good quality. Love the style and uniqueness of the item.
These were exactly as pictured and described and very good quality. They are just what I needed and will bring some color to my office!
Owner & Founder
Hi, I am Elvira, the creative brain behind CHEZVIES, the place where I share my biggest passion - Sewing and Quilting. Check out my Blog and Social Media account (the links below) where I share my daily rambles and tutorials.