CHEZVIES Family Travel Wallet offers practical solutions for travelers who are always on the move. We always come up with a fresh and contemporary design to answer every demand of the modern traveler who expects style as well as function and reliability. Must-have travel accessories.
This travel wallet is THE MOST SPACIOUS Letter Sized TRAVEL ORGANIZER. Designed specifically for large families or groups of travelers, with the following features:
- 6 passport slot - each pocket can hold 2 passports
- 1 mini zip pocket - for cards or small items
- 1 transparent ID pocket - for the vaccination card
- 2 Long pockets for your travel documents, like forwarding boarding passes, cash, etc.
- Zip-around closure to keep your documents secure and safe
- Materials: Ikat Handwoven Cotton fabrics and cotton lining with multi-layers of interfacing and padding for durability, yet spacious to keep all your travel documents.
- Hand-stitched binding for a sturdy and neat finish
I have been using this travel wallet a lot whenever I travel with my family. The Passport Wallet can hold all country passports ie; USA, UK, European Union countries, African, Asian countries, and Australia
All my listing is custom order friendly. Drop me a line or two with your ideas and we'll take it from there. I'll be updating the listing from time to time with new styles and additional features, so please check back often.
This wallet is just beautiful..the fabric, the engraving, the quality. It’s also perfect for just running a quick errand without bringing a large bag with you. Seller kept me informed of shipping dates. I am looking to purchase another. Highly recommended seller.
Just received the beautiful wallet. Seems like really good quality. Love the style and uniqueness of the item.
These were exactly as pictured and described and very good quality. They are just what I needed and will bring some color to my office!
Owner & Founder
Hi, I am Elvira, the creative brain behind CHEZVIES, the place where I share my biggest passion - Sewing and Quilting. Check out my Blog and Social Media account (the links below) where I share my daily rambles and tutorials.